Friday, November 11, 2011

Look at the address above...

Do you see how many days I have been blessed with?! I sometimes go onto my own site here and click on "Next Blog" and read many from you bloggers out there from all over the world...it really saddens me to see all of the people out there with children who have passed on, or are dealing with a special needs child/children. Or those out there who are widows/widowers and those who are just in need of a friend or someone to "talk" to....or a place to vent. People trying to find their way. Say their piece. Change their world. Make a statement. Toss their opinions out onto the World Wide Web. Solve their problems.
I would like you to know you aren't alone, you're not that different than others, and there are people out there praying for people like you. Like me. I know, you don't know me from Adam, and I consider that okay. Just know that there are people out there who do care and who do pray and even if I never see your blog again, I know things will be okay-'cause I've been there and now I'm not. I'm in the place I thought I would never get to. But I didn't achieve that place on my own-I've had lots of help-especially from God.....
Which is why I pray for people.....ALL people. I believe we are all one super huge family, bound by a heartbeat, oxygen, blood and bones.
No, I don't know everyone's problems, but I pray to someone who I believe does, and He has the power to do something about whatever your needs are....
Just my two cents worth on this November evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment